I just returned from a week at ForkFest and PorcFest in the woods of New Hampshire. I was able to spend crypto currency on:
- Espresso (from a coffee bar inside of a tent out of Arabian nights, that also sold a steak and bourbon dinner special)
- Pellegrino mineral water – from a ManCamp, a site that had skill building opportunities with black smithery, knife/chainsaw sharpening, among other things)
- Coffee with MCT oil and grassfed butter
- Low carb foods from a couple selling a larger, carby menu but ate low carb for their own health.
- Paleo pancakes made with bananas, nuts and seeds as well as cashew milk lattes from a man who also sold plated dinners of wild ahi tuna and scallops, as well as vegan options.
- Pulled pork and sausage from a locally sourced provider called Bardo Farms
- Chicken soft tacos, made in the style of Southern California taquerias
- Admission to a party inside of a geodesic dome
- Various other drinks, snacks and sundry goods.